1. Grate the orange skin and set aside the gratings.
2. In a small bowl soak the raisins in hot water for about 10 minutes.Drain the raisins, add 1 tablespoon of the rum and mix well. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile take a medium-size mixing bowl, and with an electric hand-mixer, beat the eggs with the fructose, olive oil, the remaining rum, the vanilla extract, the orange extract and the cinnamon. Mix in the almond milk. Fold in the almond meal. Add the orange marmalade, the orange peel gratings, the mixed nuts, candied fruits, dates and raisins. Add the allspice.
4. Spray a loaf mold (10-inches long, 5-inches wide, 3-inches high) with the olive oil and fill with the mixture. Bake in a hot oven at 360°F (180°C) for about 40 – 45 minutes.5. Check for doneness (the center of the cake should be cooked).
6. Allow the cake to cool down. De-mold (or serve in the loaf mold).
7. Optional: serve with a dollop of almond cream.