Starters & Salads
Sauces & Dressings
Canapes & Cocktails
Wine & Dine
Most Recent Wine & Dine
Nutrition LifeStyle Coaching
A quick and tasty idea for serving carrots..
(1 oz) bag crinkle-cut carrot coins or equivalent amount of baby carrots, or freshly peeled and sliced carrots2tbs honey mustard
Honey-Mustard Carrots Directions
1. Place carrots in a medium saucepan; cover with water.
2. Place over high heat; bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered.
4. Drain carrots, reserve 2 TBS of the carrot cooking liquid.
5. Return to same saucepan and toss with honey mustard.
6. Add reserved cooking liquid and mix well; season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, both to taste.
Goes really well with the apricot-glazed pork chops.
Share this recipe:
Add to Facebook
Add to Delicious
Add to Reddit
Add to StumbleUpon
Add to MySpace
Add to Technorati
Copyright © 2017: Recipes2Share
DESIGNED BY: AS DESIGNING
Please enable it for a better experience of