1. With a sharp knife, cut the cantaloupe melon in half and remove the seeds, placing in a sieve. Remove the flesh from the skin and chunk into dainty pieces, likewise with the watermelon. Place the melon pieces into a mixing bowl and sprinkle with a little sea salt.
2. Meanwhile, rinse the melon seeds to remove any fruit then leave to dry on a paper towel.
3. Segment the figs into about 6 pieces then add this and the salami to the melon, gently mixing together to avoid breaking any of the components. Transfer to serving dishes and chill.
4. Using a non-stick frying pan over a low heat, dry roast the melon seeds until golden brown then immediately tip out of the pan onto a cold plate to prevent further cooking.
5. Crumble the feta cheese over the melon, sprinkling with the nutty flavoured seeds. Whisk together the honey and raspberry vinegar, drizzling over each dish.
Serve chilled with crusty bread.